STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
Here are answers to some of the most common
inquiries we receive.
No problem. Just follow these simple steps and we’ll email your password to you.
- Go to the Forgot Password page
- Enter your email address and hit SUBMIT.
- Check your inbox. You should have an email from us with your password.
If you receive a message telling you your email address or password has been entered incorrectly, try again. If you still can't log in, go to the Contact Us page and send us a message. A member of our team will get back to you shortly.My age can't be verified. What can I do?
To register, you must be 21 years of age or meet the legal age requirements as dictated by state or local law. Make sure the information you submitted during registration is correct. If you're still having issues after that, you can print this PDF and follow the instructions.What if I don't own a computer?
You can still access our site through a public computer with internet access.Can I opt out of receiving emails in the future?
Sure thing. There are a few different ways to opt out:
- Visit the My Account page, then click on the COMMUNICATION PREFERENCES tab and select "No" under the email section. Then, click SUBMIT.
- Email us at email@example.com. It may take up to 10 business days to process your request.
Send a written request to:
Pinkerton Tobacco Co. LP
PO Box 986
Owensboro, KY 42302
If opting out, please provide us with your name and email address so we can remove you from our mailing list.
If some of the images are not appearing on the site, please open the site in one of the following supported browsers:
- Internet Explorer 11+ or Edge 12+ (WIN)
- Firefox 40+ (WIN/MAC)
- Safari 9+ (MAC)
- Google Chrome 50+ (WIN/MAC)
Visit the Contact Us page and share any comments, questions or concerns you may have.